In our Exodus Bible Study, we will be looking at Exodus 5:22-6:12
Among the questions we’ll think about are the following:
REHEARSE WHAT WE KNOW
• What was Pharaoh’s fundamental miscalculation about the God of the Hebrews?
• How had Moses and Aaron and the people been worn down and what was the consequence of this?
• What is the big picture that Isaiah 51:12-13 rehearses for us?
• What lesson can we draw from the events described in Exodus 17:4, 1 Samuel 30:6, 1 Kings 9:4,10, and Jeremiah 20:7?
TAKE THIS WITH YOU
• How does this description of divine power and the LORD’s covenant with the Israelites in Egypt serve as a reminder to you about the nature of the Christian life?
• How does knowing this about God’s works of deliverance make you more confident as a believer?