In our Bible Study this week we are looking at Exodus 6:10-7:7. All are welcome!
UNFOLD THE STORY OF REDEMPTION: GOD’S PREVIEW OF COMING ATTRACTIONS
• What is the irony of the verbs ‘harden’ and ‘multiply’ being in the same sentence in vs 3?
• When would this end, according to Isaiah 19?
• What does Moses learn about God in this sequence of conversation?
• What was the intended lesson of the signs and wonders which God performed in Egypt?
TAKE THIS WITH YOU
• In what respect are you like the Israelites according to Hebrews 11:13? What impact does this have on you?
• How can we remain faithful to the Lord’s commands for us to carry out?